Updated: Updated: Jan 30th, 2023.
Silverlightningjewelry.com, the service website of Silverlightning Jewelry ("Silverlightning," "we," or "us"). understand the importance of personal data (“Personal Data” refers to your name, telephone number, email address and mailling address.)
We will collect Personal Data in an appropriate manner including (without limitation) for public interest, vital interest, performance of contract, entering into contract, contractual obligations, performance of public task, legitimate interests, and legal obligations.
We will not collect, use, or disclose your credit card/debit card.
We will not collect, use, or disclose Personal Data, unless the data subject has given consent through a written statement or electronic means prior to or at the time of collection, use, or disclosure.
We will inform you regarding the purpose of use for your Personal Data, and use such Data within the scope of such purpose and/or for secondary purposes;
We will take necessary and appropriate measures to safely manage Personal Data;
We will collect/use/disclose Personal Data without the consent of individual in case of: necessary for purpose, life threatening situation, publicly available data, public interest, vital interest, contractual obligations, public tasks, legitimate interest, legal obligations, investigations, evaluation purpose, artistic purpose, news activity, provision of legal services, collected by credit bureau, employment purpose, employees’ benefits purposes, disclosed by public agency, etc.
Except where otherwise specified, we will not share or disclose Personal Data to any third parties unless in case of: given consent, deemed consent, consent not required for processing.
We will respond appropriately in the event that an individual contact the appropriate point of contact regarding display, correction, deletion, withdrawal (in full or in part) and/or termination of use of their respective Personal Data.
Purpose of use for Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data
We use Personal Data provided to us by individuals for only the following purposes (“Purposes”):
(1) Personal Data of our customers (including users of our application software)
• Responding to, confirming and archiving inquiries, consultations, repairs and other support;
• Providing Data regarding products, services, and campaigns via invitation letters, e-mail or other means;
• Shipping products;
• Product development and improvement of other services; and
• For any other purposes required to operate, maintain, and manage our business and your relationship with us, which we notify you at the time of obtaining your consent.
Provision of Personal Data to third parties
(1) We will not provide Personal Data to any third parties without your consent except in the following cases:
• If you have agreed to the provision of your Personal Data;
• If it is necessary for the preservation of life, body or property, and the relevant consent(s) cannot be easily obtained;
• If the handling of Personal Data has been entrusted in whole or in part to a third party within the scope necessary to fulfill the purposes of use (we take measures to prevent leakage, loss, or falsification of Personal Data, such as by carefully selecting our contractors, entering into agreements with contractors regarding the handling of Personal Data, and directing and supervising our contractors as necessary);
• If your Personal Data is processed on the behalf of Silverlightning by third parties intermediaries providing adequate level of data protection.
• If Personal Data is provided in connection with the succession of business due to merger or other reason; and
• Where required by applicable laws or regulations.
As a data subject, you have the following rights :
1. You have the right to be informed whether Personal Data pertaining to you shall be, are being or have been processed.
2. You have the right to be furnished the following Data before the entry of your Personal Data into our processing system, or at the next practical opportunity:
(1) Description of the Personal Data to be entered into the system;
(2) Purposes for which they are being or are to be processed;
(3) Scope and method of the Personal Data processing;
(4) The recipients or classes of recipients to whom they are or may be disclosed;
(5) Receiving your Personal Data from us and we will store the Personal Data in the format which is readable or commonly used by ways of automatic tools or equipment, and can be used or disclosed the Personal Data by automated means;;
(6) The identity and contact details of Silverlightning or our representative;
(7) The period for which the Personal Data will be stored; and
(8) The existence of your rights, i.e., to access, to correct, to request for a copy of, to request to update, to restrict the use of, and to withdraw (in full or in part) consent to process your Personal Data held by us, as well as the right to lodge a complaint before the Personal Data Protection Committee.
Any Personal Data supplied or declaration made to you on these matters shall not be amended without prior notification to you.
3. You have the right to request for access to, request for a copy of, request to update or correct and withdraw (in full or in part) of your consent given previously) in relations to your Personal Data held by us. You have the right to have reasonable access to, by providing the written notice, the following:
(1) Contents of your Personal Data that were processed;
(2) Sources from which Personal Data were obtained;
(3) Names and addresses of recipients of the Personal Data;
(4) Manner by which such Personal Data were processed;
(5) Reasons for the disclosure of the Personal Data to recipients;
(6) Personal Data on automated processes where the Personal Data will or likely to be made as the sole basis for any decision significantly affecting or will affect you;
(7) Date when your Personal Data were last accessed and modified; and
(8) The designation, or name or identity and address of the data user.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve our rights to rely on any statutory exemptions and/or exceptions to collect, use and disclose your Personal Data.
4. You have the right to dispute the inaccuracy or error in the Personal Data and have us corrects it accordingly, unless the request is vexatious or otherwise unreasonable.
5. You have the right to suspend, withdraw (in full or in part) or order the blocking, removal or destruction of your Personal Data from our filing system upon discovery and substantial proof that the Personal Data are incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained, used for unauthorized purposes or are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
Inquiries regarding display, correction, deletion and/or termination of use of Personal Data
Upon receipt of a request for display, correction, deletion, withdrawal (in full or in part) and/or termination of use of Personal Data, we will promptly respond to such requests upon confirming the identity of the person through prescribed procedures. For any inquiries regarding Personal Data, please contact our Data Protection Officer with the following contact details:
1. Title/Designation: Data Protection Silverlightning Jewelry
2. Postal Address: 152/239, Chaloem phra kiat ratchakan thi 9 Road., Nongbon, Prawet, Bangkok 10250
3. Email Address: Silverlightningjewelry@gmail.com
We have the right to refuse to comply with data access request in case of: irrelevant information, high expenses and risks, affect on other's data, violation of order of court, and disclose confidential commercial information.